- School of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
- Instructor: Prof. Byoung-Tak Zhang
- TA: In-Hee Lee (Room: 301-417, Tel.: 880-1835)
- Classroom: 301-101
- Time: Tue 16:00-17:15 and Thu 16:00-17:15
- Artificial Intelligence: A New Synthesis, Nils J. Nilsson, Morgan Kaufmann, 1998.
- Artificial Intelligence: Past, Present and Future (in Korean), In Computers in the 21st Century, Chap. 11, Kyohaksa, pp.176-200, 1998.
- Biointelligence = Bioinformatics + Artificial Intelligence (in Korean), Communications of the KISS, 18(8): 90-100, 2000.
- Learning and Optimization by Artificial Evolution (in Korean), ICASE Magazine, 1(3):52-61, 1995.
- Neural Networks (in Korean), Natural Sciences, Vol. 8, Spring, Seoul National University, May 2000.
- Essay Materialsnew (A4 3 ~ 5 pages, Deadline: Tuesday, May 10, 2005)
- Minds, Brains, and Computers, R. Cummins and D. D. Cummins (Eds.), 2000.
- Computationalism: New Directions, M. Scheutz (Eds.), 2002.
- Molecular Computing, T. Sienko, A. Adamatzky, N. G. Rambidi and M. Conrad (Eds.), 2003.
- Evaluation: Two exams (40%), three small-scale projects (40%), essays and presentation (10%), etc. (10%)
- Midterm Exam: Thursday, April 26, 2005.
- Final Exam: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 (ch. 13-17).