- School of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
- Instructor: Prof. Byoung-Tak Zhang
- TA: Hoon-Hee Kim (Office : 138-409, Tel : 02-880-5890)
- Classroom: 83-501
- Time: Thursday, 14:30~17:30
- To understand the principles of information coding and processing in the brain.
- To learn mathematical and computational tools for modeling brain function at the neuron and network levels.
- To build computational models of learning and memory in the brain networks.
- Mid-Term exams (45%)
- Final exam (45%)
- Presence and participation in discussion (10%)