- School of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
- Instructor: Prof. Byoung-Tak Zhang
- TA: Joo-Kyung Kim (Room : 301-417, Tel : 880-1835)
- Classroom: 18-114
- Time: Fri 15:00-17:00
- Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming 4th edition, Walter Savitch, Prentice Hall, 2005.
- JAVA Platform, Standard Edition 6 API Specification
- Head First JAVA 2nd edition, Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates, O'Reilly, 2005.
- Thinking in JAVA 4th edition, Bruce Eckel, Prentice Hall, 2006.
- Code Conventions for the Java Programming Language
- How to Write Doc Comments for the Javadoc Tool
- Eclipse, an open source JAVA IDE
- BlueJ, a Java IDE specifically designed to learn and teach object-oriented programming and Java
Two exams (60%)
Programming assignments and projects (35%)
presence, participation in discussion (5%)