- Hypergraph Attention Networks for Multimodal Learning, E.-S. Kim, W.-Y. Kang, K.-W. On, Y.-J. Heo and B.-T. Zhang, The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR, 2020), June 2020. (accepted)
- Cut-Based Graph Learning Networks to Discover Compositional Structure for Sequential Video Data, K.-W. On, E.-S. Kim, Y.-J Heo and B.-T. Zhang, The Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2020), 2020. (oral presentation, accept ratio=5.8%)
- Answerer in questioner's mind: Information theoretic approach to goal-oriented visual dialog, S.-W. Lee, Y.-J. Heo, B.-T. Zhang, The 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2018), 2018. (spotlight)
- Bilinear attention networks, J.-H. Kim, J. Jun, B.-T. Zhang, The 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2018), 2018.
- Multimodal dual attention memory for video story question answering, K. Kim, S.-H. Choi, J.-H. Kim, B.-T. Zhang, The 15th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2018), 2018.
- Robust human following by deep Bayesian trajectory prediction for home service robots, B.-J. Lee, J. Choi, C. Baek, B.-T. Zhang, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2018), 2018.
- DeepStory: Video story QA by deep embedded memory networks, K.-M. Kim, M.-O. Heo, S.-H. Choi, and B.-T. Zhang, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2017), 2017.
- Overcoming catastrophic forgetting by incremental moment matching, S.-W. Lee, J.-H. Kim, J. Jun, J.-W. Ha, and B.-T. Zhang, The 31st Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2017), 2017 (spotlight)
- See more publications