- Robust Imitation via Mirror Descent Inverse Reinforcement Learning, D.-S.Han, H.-S.Kim, H.-D.Lee, J.-H.Ryu, B.-T.Zhang, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 35 (NeurIPS 2022), November 2022.
- SelecMix: Debiased Learning by Contradicting-pair Sampling, I.-W.Hwang, S.-J.Lee, Y.-H.Kwak, S.-J.Oh, D.Teney, J.-H.Kim, B.-T.Zhang, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 35 (NeurIPS 2022), November 2022.
- From Scratch to Sketch: Deep Decoupled Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning for Robotic Sketching Agent, G.-H.Lee, M.-J.Kim, M.Lee, B.-T.Zhang, Proceedings of the 2022 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2022), May 2022.
- Multimodal Anomaly Detection Based on Deep Auto-Encoder for Object Slip Perception of Mobile Manipulation Robots, Y.-J. Yoo, C.-Y. Lee, B.-T. Zhang, Proceedings of the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2021), June 2021.
- Goal-Aware Cross-Entropy for Multi-Target Reinforcement Learning, K.Kim, M.W.Lee, Y.Kim, J.-H.Ryu, M.Lee, B.-T.Zhang, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 34 (NeurIPS 2021), December 2021.
- Attend What You Need: Motion-Appearance Synergistic Networks for Video Question Answering, A.-J. Seo, G.-C. Kang, J.-H. Park, B.-T. Zhang, The Joint Conference of the 59th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics and the 11th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (ACL-IJCNLP 2021), August 2021.
- Message Passing Adaptive Resonance Theory for Online Active Semi-supervised Learning, T. Kim, I. Hwang, H.-D. Lee, H. Kim, W.-S. Choi, J. Lim, B.-T. Zhang, The 38th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2021), July 2021.
- Co-attentional Transformers for Story-Based Video Understanding, B. Bebensee, B.-T. Zhang, Proceedings of the 46th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2020), June 2021.
- DramaQA: Character-Centered Video Story Understanding with Hierarchical QA, ES.-H. Choi, K.-W. On, Y.-J Heo, A.-J. Seo, Y.-W. Jang, M.-S. Lee and B.-T. Zhang, Proceedings of the Thirty-Fifth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2021), February 2021.
- Hypergraph Attention Networks for Multimodal Learning, E.-S. Kim, W.-Y. Kang, K.-W. On, Y.-J. Heo and B.-T. Zhang, The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR, 2020), June 2020.
- Cut-Based Graph Learning Networks to Discover Compositional Structure for Sequential Video Data, K.-W. On, E.-S. Kim, Y.-J Heo and B.-T. Zhang, The Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2020), 2020. (oral presentation, accept ratio=5.8%)
- Answerer in questioner's mind: Information theoretic approach to goal-oriented visual dialog, S.-W. Lee, Y.-J. Heo, B.-T. Zhang, The 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2018), 2018. (spotlight)
- Bilinear attention networks, J.-H. Kim, J. Jun, B.-T. Zhang, The 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2018), 2018.
- Multimodal dual attention memory for video story question answering, K. Kim, S.-H. Choi, J.-H. Kim, B.-T. Zhang, The 15th European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2018), 2018.
- See more publications